Granulator Auger Series
Auger-fed granulators feature a low profile design with an exclusive screen drawer and hinged lid, which provide complete chamber access for quick, easy cleanout.
The slant chamber design provides tangential feed from 3 plate molds, robots/sprue pickers, or parts separators.
A full range of options are available to meet a variety of scrap recovery needs.
- IEC motor controls installed in ergonomic NEMA 12 enclosure
- Sequenced starting with individual start/stop pbs with status lights
- Auger reversing drum switch
- Hinged chamber access lid with clear viewpoint
- Gear reducer and chain/sprocket auger drive
- Multiple V-belt rotor drive
- Electro-mechanical interlocks for chamber access
- Full range of guarded infeed chutes to suit applications
- Auger speed is 70RPM torque applications
Optional features :
- Leg extensions
- Oversized collection bin
- Bin level monitor
- RPM counter
- Scissor cut knife arrangement
- Wear/abrasion resistance
- Reduced auger speed
- Increased or decreased auger lenght
- Standard or custom engineered auger