Granulator FX 700 Series
AEC's Beside the Press FX 700 Series allows easy access to the screen cradle and cutting chamber.
The rotor is wide open, making cleaning and knife changes quick and easy.
An improved discharge seal minimizes regrind leakage, while a larger discharge bin offers more uptime.
Optional viewing windows on the hopper offer the opportunity to watch material being processed.
This gives you the ability to gauge how full the cutting chamber is and verify consistent material flow without having to shut the machine down.
- Steep angle rotor knives
- 3 blade open rotor
- 2 bed knives
- 1 piece reversible screen
- Double-walled hopper & base construction
- NEMA 12 control enclosure for 230 V-50 Hz or 400 V-50 Hz
Optional features :
- Abrasion resistant cutting chamber
- Vacuum discharge
- Digital amp meter with dual set point
- CE compliant or custom voltages available
- Hopper viewing windows
Typical applications :
- Injection molded runners and reject parts
- Blow-molded parts and tops/tails
- Extruded tubes and profiles
- Edge trims from sheet extrusion