Oil temperature control TCO-C Series
TCO Series oil temperature control unit provides accurate, automatic, and dependable control in temperature ranges from 100°F to 400°F with heat transfer fluid.
The TCO-C Series hot oil temperature control unit offers full size performance in a compact, space saving cabinet, ideal for tight spaces and out-of-the-way installations.
The TCO-C Series hot oil temperature control unit is designed for extruders, blow-molders, and injection molders working with engineering materials.
This versatile unit's controls and connections are optimally located for ease-of-use and hook-up.
- EUROTHERM 3216 micro-processor controller and graphic display with "To-process" and "setpoint" LED readouts
- Positive displacement pump with mechanical seal and totally enclosed fan cooled pump motors
- 460V/3ph/60Hz design with 6 kW heater
- 1.5 sq.ft. heat exchanger
- Compact cabinet with removable panels for easy maintenance access
- Pressure actuated bypass valve
- Automatic vent sequence
- Independent safety thermostat
- Pump motor over-current protection
- NEMA 12 style electrical enclosure
- To process pressure gauge
- Pressure switch for low pump pressure shutdown
- Audible / visual alarm
- Low tank level sensor
- Pump reverse
- Heating and cooling
Optional features :
- Manual bypass
- Available optional voltages 575/3/60; 208//3/60;380/3/50; 415/3/50
- Remote control enclosure with 20ft. cable
- Hour meter
- Advanced microprocessor controller includes diagnostics features with indicator and warning lights (3216 optional)
- High temperature hoses
Contact us for more information