Oil temperature control TCO Series
TCO Series oil temperature control unit have been engineered to withstand the rigors of high temperature heat transfer fluid recirculation.
These superior performance units have a wide temperature operating range from 100°F to 550°F.
With a wide array of available options and several flow and output choices, units can be tailored to the unique needs of various manufacturing applications and individual facilities.
Critical applications can maintain setpoint temperature to within 1°F.
Energy efficiencies are gained through the use of dual-stage immersion heaters capable of maintaining temperature setpoints through half or full heat power.
- EUROTHERM 3216 micro-processor controller with "To-process" and "setpoint" LED readouts
- Positive displacement pump capable of reversing to evacuate the process
- Easily removible panels for quick access to internal components
- Pressure activated bypass valve
- Configurable auto vent sequence to automatically vent air from the system at start-up
- Independent high temperature safety thermostat to protect from heater overload
- Motor branch circuit overcurrent protection with phase loss and overload trip detection
- Y-stainer on the from process line
- Forward-facing liquid-filled "To process" pressure gauge
- Pressure switch for low pump pressure shutdown
- Audible alarm
- Low level alarm for resevoir
- Drain valve for heat transfer fluid removal and change
Optional features :
- 12, 18 or 24 kW heater
- Advanced controller with more robust informational display
- Remote controls enclosure to allow operators full access to unit control from a desired location
- Hour meter to monitor pump run time
- Closed loop heat exchanger to cool heat transfer fluid
- General fault visual alarm to alert operators of unit issues
- Multi-zone capable in various design styles that include common wiring and/or piping
- Protective Lexan® cover for additional protection in harsh environments