Water temperature control TrueTemp® TC 120 Series
The AEC TrueTemp® TC120 Series water temperature control units provide highly accurate control for production applications requiring a continuous supply of temperature-controlled water.
Innovative design promotes turbulent water flow to maximize heat transfer performance.
High flow pumps with 32°F to 250°F (0°C to 121°C) setpoint operating range.
The cast-and-flange design reduces connection points by 40% while including high-efficiency pumps that offer higher flow rates at lower pressures.
These highly efficient products maintain temperatures to within 1°F of setpoint, allowing for tighter temperature control and improved throughput.
- Compact design with easy-access side panels for rapid maintenance
- Programmable auto vent sequence to automatically vent air from the system at start-up
- Independent high temperature safety thermostat to protect from heater overload
- Motor branch circuit overcurrent/overlead protection
- Integrated cooling solenoid valves for efficient unit cooling
- Forward-facing liquid-filled To and From process pressure gauges
- 9 kW dual circuit immersion heater with IEC contactors
- Operator friendly PID temperature controller with process and setpoint LED readouts and straighforward unit performance data
- Graphic control panel with indicator and warning status lights
- Adjustable low supply water pressure switch; 16 psig (1.1 bar)
- 150 psig (10.3 bars) pressure relief valve
- SICB/carbon pump seal to maximize pump life
- 0.75" water supply connection, 1.5" process connections; valve size matches drain size
- Quick cool for rapid unit cooling
Optional features :
- Advanced M2C controller
- 12 kW, 18 kW, or 24 kW heater options
- Maintained start/stop switch
- Closed loop heat exchanger, model varies with unit sizes
- General fault audio/visual alarm to alert operators of unit issues
- Pressure regulator/relief valve for water supply
- Auto system water purge
- Y-strainer to protect unit from high particulate fluid
- 300°F (149°C) operations, includes silicon carbide/silicon carbide seal (requires 55 psig water supply pressure)
- Non-fused lockable rotary through door disconnect