Outdoor central chillers 30 RAP Series
30 RAP Series outdoor central chillers provides an efficient, space saving system for process cooling.
If your plant space is cramped, the outdoor chiller may be the ideal solution for your process cooling needs.
The outdoor air-cooled chiller works in conjunction with an in-plant reservoir and pumping system.
Models are available in capacities from 10 to 60 tons.
Sterling systems are delivered installation-ready, full factory tested, pre-pipied, pre-wired and completely weatherproofed.
With 11 standard models and a comprehensive range of cooling capacities, there's a AEC air-cooled central chilling system available to meet your individual requirements.
- Hermetic scroll compressors
- Direct expansion type brazed plate evaporators
- Aluminium fin/copper tube condenser with direct drive reinforced polymer fans
- R-410a refrigerant
- Hot gas bypass
- Wind baffles may be required for below 20°F operation
- Standard ambient operation from -20°F to 125°F (glycol may be required)
- Standard leaving water temperature setpoints are from 40°F to 70°F. Other setpoint ranges are available upon request.
- Two independent circuits on 035 to 060
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel frame painted cabinet
- Refrigeration circuits include filter dryer, sight glass, and thermal expansion valve
- Safeties include : high and low refrigerant, freezestat, phase loss, motor overload, and reverse rotation of the compressor
Optional features :
- Non-fused disconnect switch
- 208/3/60; 230/3/30; or 575/3/60 operating voltages
- AWX Winter kooler is an additional system add-on available for substantial savings
Contact us for more information