Chiller 0.5 - 1.5 HP PCA Series
PCA Series packaged chiller by AEC are specially engineered for small, demanding industrial applications.
Each sel-contained unit is designed for immediate hook-up and is ready to supply clean, cooling water at constant temperatures.
A wide range of economical options are available to meet or exceed the demands of almost any application.
Control within ± - 2°F (1.1°C) is achieved using microprocessor based PID controls with autotuning capability.
NEMA 1-style electrical enclosures, non-ferrous wetted surfaces, and all refrigerant safeties.
In order to conserve valuable floor space, the PCA chillers offer a space-saving footprint of 20" wide x 26" deep.
- Leaving water temperature range 35°F to 65°F
- 0.5 and 1.0 hp : hermetic reciprocating compressors
- 1.5 hp : hermetic scroll compressor
- Highly efficient tube-in-tube evaporators
- Aluminium fin/copper tube condensers
- Six gallon (22.7 liter) polyethylene tank external fill/drain sight glass
- Non-ferrous piping
- Regenerative turbine, horizontally mounted pump
- Microprocessor based PID controller with autotuning and to process and setpoint LED readout
- Pressure-actuated process water bypass valve for system protection
- To process 2.5" diameter, dual scale liquid-filled water pressure gauge
- Fully insulated refrigeration and process piping
- HFC-134a refrigerant
- NEMA 1 electrical enclosure
- Fully insulated pump and evaporator
- High and low refrigerant pressure safety switches
- Hot gas bypass capacity control
- Thermal expansion valve
- Refrigerant sight glass and filter dryer
- Ease of maintenance with multiple refrigeration access ports
Optional features :
- Graphic display package :
- Pump status
- Compressor Status
- Refrigerant pressures
- Hot gas bypass status
- Increased operational capacity up to 75°F with crankcase pressure regulating (CPR) valve
- General audible/visual alarm package with silence button
- Power cord (less plug)
- External Y-strainer (shipped separately)
- Sight glass guard