FG series Cooling Towers 63 at 315 Kw
The FG series Cooling Towers offer unparalleled corrosion resistance, energy efficiency, and performance.
For cooling requirements at 85°F (29.4°C) and above, water consumption may be reduced by 98,5% through the use of cooling towers to remove process heat.
AEC Cooling Tower Systems are used wherever a reduction in water usage, water costs, and/or control of mineral precipitation associated with cooling towers is desired.
- High efficiency induced-draft design
- Balancing valve and pressure gauge
- Factory-tuned fan blade pitch
- PVC fill and drift eliminators with ultraviolet protection
- Totally-enclosed non-ventilated TENV energy-efficient fan motor
- Vertical air discharge
- Large inspection/access door
- Anti-clog ABS nozzles
- Stainless steel hardware
- Bottom outlet (requires a 24"(61 cm) minimum support base under the tower)
- Lightweight non-corrosive fiberglass shell with fiberglass side seams
- Exterior gel coat/UV inhibitor